Get Back on Track



Top: New Look 
Floral Skirt: New Look 
Boots: Panda Wanda 
Hat: Forever 21 


Last month's adventure was to discover one of the photos spots in Singapore - The old railway track.

Looking back at the photos, I'm glad that the photos turned out great. Usually great means I found good enough shots that makes it on my blog or Instagram and there isn't stray hairs on my face or the photo doesn't look awkward.
Recalling back to the mini hike up to the railway tracks put my life at great risk. I almost tripped over the uneven grounds and evil little stones. Any shoe with an elevated heel is a bad idea, unless you have someone who'd catch you when you fall, then maybe you may consider bringing out your best stilettos.

I had so much fun in August that it's depressing to see it end. If you're following me on Instagram, you would have known that I've been to two concerts (Kodaline & Imagine Dragons) this month! As immature and unrealistic this may sound, those were the good times that I wish I could go back and relive those moments again. Now, September... Be Good.

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I agree, these pictures are so pretty <3 :D
    Your outfit is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:21 PM

    Kodaline.=.Awesome. :) And that skirt is AMAZING :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. They are everything you need on a quiet night.
      Love your posts Lydia <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

My All Time Favourite.

Busy Bumble Bee.