Health Bites

In today's post I'm going to share with you guys two quick and simple recipes for snacks that I absolutely love! Most importantly they are all good for your body! You just have to do a little bit more rather than to tear open a packet of chips. 


If you don't know it yet, avocados is loaded with a bunch of health benefits! It's rich in nutrients, boosts cardiovascular health and lowers cholesterol (just to name a few). Instead of serving this as a snack, this makes a good breakfast as well. 

1) Slice avocados into half and remove the seed.

2) Create a cup by scooping out excess flesh of the avocado. 

3) Crack eggs into the hallows of the avocados that you've just created.

4) Season it with salt & pepper.

5) Place your avocados into a dish so that it sits perfectly then put it in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.


Healthy Dessert: Greek Yogurt x Mango




They say a lady always drinks her bourbon from her teacup, excuse me while I eat my dessert out of a wine cup. With the constant rising temperature, this dessert is the best treat to sooth the heat in summer. Not only that it's delicious, it's also so easy to prepare! Don't say no to a fuss-free healthy dessert.

1) Dice up your mangoes into little cubes

2) Scoop the amount of Greek yogurt (I'm using Farmer's Union Light Greek Yogurt) to your liking depending on the size of your cup. Since I'm using a wine cup, I had it half-filled. 

3) Cut up a handful of almonds for toppings

And tadaa, your dessert is ready to be served.



Have fun in the kitchen. Do share with me more breakfast ideas and even healthy bites. I would love to hear from you. Love you all! x


Follow on Bloglovin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.