X O, Yes and No.


Outfit details: Top (Bangkok) // Skirt (ASOS) // Boots (Wanda Panda) // Socks (Bangkok) // Pony clutch 

Femininity is my style. The color combination, ruffle sleeves, and the slight peek of frilly socks from the boots are the best statement of femininity in this look. I even painted my lips pink to match the look. I don't know about you but I'm pretty much that kind of girl who matches her lipstick color with rest of the outfit. I'd always wear pink lips when I wanna feel cute, red for sexy or coral because neither pink nor red matches the outfit. It sounds silly but I do it all the time!

A nude ruffle sleeves top is super fun to work with because it goes with absolutely everything. Sadly, I accidentally ripped a small part of the sleeves when it got caught on the door handle. Ever since then, I've been on a hunt to find something similar in hope to replace this piece. But after months of trying, I still couldn't find anything that comes close to this. Sometimes I wished that I made my own clothes so getting clothing styles that I like would be so much easier. 




Oh has anyone watched Pitch Perfect 2 yet? It was aca-amazing! This movie makes a great stress reliever if you're having a rough week, I promise you that it will bring so much laughter that you'll forget all about your troubles. While I was sitting in the theater, there was so many moments I felt the need to applaud the performances because the casts were so good at doing their thing. But I held back, cos y'know it's not a concert. So now, I'm putting the soundtrack on loop to relive epicness of the riff offs!



Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.