Spring Vibes x Floral




Outfit details: Basic top (H&M)//Floral Pants (Dorothy Perkins)//Heels (New Look)//Blazer (Dorothy Perkins)

It was Mother's Day last Sunday, how was your celebration with your momma went? This year, to give my mom a memorable Mother's Day I went an extra mile to give surprise her, turns out that she liked her surprise so much that she starts crying happy tears. Haha. She's emotional like that, but I'm just glad that she found it useful! 

Pieced together this outfit as it reminded me colors of spring time. Floral pants are a challenge and it sure is difficult for anyone to pull off. I remembered how I always wanted to find floral pants that wouldn't look like a set of PJs. This watercolor printed floral were just the ones I've been looking for. Well, I think the material is the key for your floral joggers to not look like pajamas. A soft and drapey material gives it a less structured look that is why it keeps  reminding you of those comfy pajamas pants. 

Since my smiley sling bag coincidentally matches my blazer, I had to use it for this shoot. It's one of the many cute bags I've collected over the years. Can't wait to go back to BKK to hopefully find even cuter and useless ones.


Oh by the way, after having @sweetsx3 for quite sometime, I've changed my Instagram username! I am now @clariecuppycakes Follow me for more updates on Instagram. 


Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.