[TRAVELOGUE] B A N G K O K - P I C K A D A I L Y































One of the highlights of the trip was to visit Pickadaily Bangkok, a themed community mall that is a   replicate of London's Piccadaily Circus.  All thanks to H who recommended me was also a Bangkok fanatic like me kept tabs about interesting places to visit.
We left the hotel with luscious curls but the weather killed it and that results in me having a bad hair day. Even so, that didn't affected one bit of my desire to take photos! So we braved the heat for more pictures while we waited for the restaurants to open. Sadly, there wasn't one that looks appetizing so we ended up having a gelato for breakfast before heading off to T21 for a great hearty Thai food for lunch.
,

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.