[TRAVELOGUE] h e l l o k i t t y h o u s e @ b k k



























Can't believe that it's been a month since I visited the land of smiles.
The Hello Kitty House was one of the places that I've been wanting to visit ever since I saw the photos of the cafe in Taipei and Seoul. Eventually, this became a place under my "MUST VISIT" list for the trip. I almost died of cuteness at the place and I swear I heard my mom squealing at all the Hello Kitty greatness. As expected, I got too caught up in taking photos that I almost lost my footing while going down the stairs. Guess it's always important to look where you are going.

A little tip for you "kiasu" Singaporeans, when I visited the cafe in October, there were still a crazy queue on a weekday afternoon. So if you want to beat the crowd, I'd suggest you to reach the cafe before it opens (which was what we did) then you could have ample time for photo-taking sessions in this Kitty heaven~



Follow on Bloglovin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

My All Time Favourite.

Busy Bumble Bee.