The Little Whispers of the Seasons

It's truly an agony to have lost my voice over the past few days. I got better today but on the first few days of being sick, the best I could manage was to whisper if not croak with massive voice breaks in a conversation. That was how bad it was. 

On a side note, this was one of my favorite outfit that I put together last month for my godfather's birthday lunch.
Denim shirt , Mint mesh midi skirt and a hat to cover up my undone black roots.  



On me: 

- Denim Button Up (Cotton On)
- Mint Mesh Midi Skirt (Bugis Street)
- Wedges (Melissa) 
- Neon Pink sling bag (Bangkok)
- Fedora (H&M) 
- Statement Earrings (Lovisa) 






Family Love. 






I can be found on...

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.