July Adventures.

I'm a very confused person. Just a month ago, I was so into anything American or Brit (be it music or shows) and now I'm back to watching K-drama and variety shows. I don't know what's worse, behaving like a 16 year old fangirl or that Korean entertainment is taking over my life again.
Anyway, I was watching Idol Manager today and in one episode the guys in MBLAQ attended acting class and they had to re-enact a scene from the drama "I love you, I hate you". Then there is this line that totally cracked me up.

 "You haven't had a drop of water, yet you're spilling bucket of tears. What are you? A Frog?"

So the next time when you see somebody cry and you wanna find out the reason why, do it the K-drama way~ Hahaha. Oh when you think of inviting a girl for lunch or dinner, there's also the K-drama option, but I'd suggest you to not attempt. Unless you don't mind getting whacked. Haha. Anyway, here it is for your reference.

Time passed by so quickly that I didn't realized that we're already half way into August. Here is a major throwback to the fun I had cafe-hopping and exploring new places with my bff last month.

1. Five & Dime
(Probably my favorite because of the Mentaiko pasta and the amazing song selections that they have there) 






 2. Creamier 





3. La Marelle Cafe & Boutique






Instead of hanging out at the usual place, these days whenever we meet up we'd try to explore places that we haven't been before. Well, I guess this polishes our map-reading skills to prep us for our overseas trip in the future~ (So far so good, we haven't lost our way yet. Hahaha.) Can't wait for next week to finally see her again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

My All Time Favourite.

Busy Bumble Bee.