The Little Things

Happy Valentine's Day. 

Even though I have no sweetheart to spend my valentine's day with, I still make an effort to dress up. Who knows? I might just meet my valentine. Haha. So what if you're single? You can still dress up and have fun~ 


Wearing this pair of tights again after 3 years. I wasn't intending to wear the tights with this dress but because the length of it was far from appropriate after alterations, I had no choice but to wear a the tights underneath. But I liked how it turned out to be. It looks formal and a little bit more polished. 

This pair of heels was a staple that I scored in a warehouse sales a few years back. The heels is chunky enough for me to balance on and the height is great, the only thing is that I didn't managed to break into it after for so long. I could still remember the day I wore these babies out the first time, it hurt so bad that my feet were blistered so badly. Oh, these are what girls do for beauty. :S 

~Outfit details~
Dress: River Island
Stockings: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Unknown
Mary Janes: Clarks


That's all for today I hope you'd receive lots of chocolates and love on this valentine's~
Check out my lookbook (I'm so newnoob at this, you can try and be supportive by hyping my look.)

Thank you.

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Looking lovely and polished! :) --Haha, no chocolates for me today, but hoping you have a great day!! :D Happy Valentine's day!

    xo,
    Emm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you Emm~ Hope you had a great v-day to..

      xoxo,
      Clarie C.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.