Milestone.

" Now hang on to this world while time is still young, don't forget the tears and the smiles. "

Achieved my first milestone, I lost my first 10kg of fats! Not sure if others could see the difference, but this is the result that I've achieved for months. Of course, it doesn't just stop there. Ultimate goal is to finally have my favourite visible collarbones. Hahaha.

Pictures taken aren't my room, it's the guest room @ my aunt's place (which is also technically my room). That afternoon, the lighting is just so pretty. I couldn't help it but to take pictures of myself to celebrate my weight loss! 











My knees looks horrible right now. After that bad fall a month ago, it healed but it left a scar. >: Looking forward to getting rid of it, because my kneecap looks really dirty right now.



I sure had fun taking pictures~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.