Graduation 2012!



Yup, I'm officially graduated from Republic Poly and I'm proud to say that I'm now a diploma holder.
Haven't regretted since I joined Republic Poly 3 years ago.

Lots of THANK YOU-s to say.

Firstly, I would want to thank Uncle Ben & my godfather. Thank you for supporting me in my studies for this 3 years.

Secondly, my aunt and my uncle for always being so awesome. Thank you to them for being such awesome guardian to me whenever my parents are out of town. Thank you to them who'd always have me over  for dinner, on days I didn't wanna go home.
And whenever I'm dismissed from school later than usual, my uncle would pick me up from school after work. Really appreciated it!
Thank you to my aunt for always being such a great shopping buddy, my friend and half a mother to me. I used to complained that I do not have enough formal wear and she'd bring me go shopping. I will never forget how she asked me to skip school just to meet her. Taking cool to a whole new level! Hahaha. Thank you for always being there for me whenever I rant and take all my nonsense. You are the bestest thing that happened in my life.

Thirdly, to my parents. Thank you.
Thank you to my Omma who takes the extra effort for drive me to school so that I wouldn't be late. (Only on days that we're fine she'd drive me.) And also thank you to daddy who'd pick me up after school on most days because I wanna avoid the crazy sun. :/

Also, a big thank you to my friends whom I've met within 3 years. I will try to be more initiative for organising meet ups. Hahaha. Of course, I thank you for being my friend and making life in these 3 years
memorable for me.

Goodbye to those whom I've met in this 3 years, but we never got close. I'm not sure if I can still think back and remember your faces.
Hahaha. I'm known for being forgetful.

Ending the post with a group shot.
(Such a pity I didn't get to snap pictures with my other friends cause I was rushing. D: But I hugged quite a few people, so I guess it made up a little.) 


Reyna, Amanda, Jemie & me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's M A Y D A Y, BABY!

BKK Visuals

Busy Bumble Bee.