DAY 02: B A N G K O K - C I T Y

Chatuchak Weekend Market, Platinum Fashion Mall 

Shopping is the main activity for this day. Woke up early to get ready then set off to Chatuchak Weekend Market~ My Omma was the one who suggested for us to go to Chatuchak because she wanted to get some lights for decorations for the house. I was so against it because my first experience in Chatuchak wasn't that great and Chatuchak is insanely hot, I just wanted to stay away from the heat. But I still followed her plans, at the end.  

 Had breakfast at the hotel's restaurant. Loveeee the broccoli~ 

 
Walking the same road out to get a cab. Loved my pastel orange top for the day. 





 Walked past this shop that sells pretty decorating items. Suitable for wedding use. 


Red sweet corn which I've yet to try. 
 PINEAPPLES..... I LOVEEEEE YOUUUUUU~ 




 PINEAPPLE MAN! The huge basin above his head are all packeted pineapples~ 

 Some antiques I found in Chatuchak 
Had lunch in Chatuchak, which I opposed so strongly. In the end, the food wasn't good, except for this chicken wing. Hahaha. 

A hat that I got from Chatuchak. 290 bhatt. Much more expensive than other stalls, but mine has got better quality~ 
My look at the end of the Chatuchak trip. 

After Chatuchak, we headed to Platinum Mall to continue our shopping. Bought quite a lot of things there. Eyelash, clothes, hair accesories, bags etc. You can bargain to see if you get a lower price, but most of the times the prices are fixed. And see me nom-ing on the banana chocolate crepe~ 
Yummy snack we had at Platinum Mall's food-court. 

 Awake after a refreshing nap! Used my new eyelash I bought from Platinum Mall~ 
Out to Patpong to grab dinner. 

Went to find a relative who's working as a chef in this Japanese Restaurant. 








Some dishes that were prepared by the relative for us. Upsized maki, I LIKE! 

Went to hunt for a roadside stall for Wanton noodles~ Yummy~

Midnight drinks with my aunt~ After one sip, we just ditch this. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BKK Visuals

My All Time Favourite.

Busy Bumble Bee.